Northeast Med Staff and its staffing partner Healthcare Source is committed to equipping nurses and nurse aides with resources to be educated and trained during this critical time. In the wake of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are delivering a set of courses to help you with emergency preparedness and infection control.
To support you, we have:
- Compiled five pages of critical COVID-19 information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and built acknowledgment courses so that you can read and acknowledge the latest CDC guidelines
- Included two Continuing Nurse Education courses on hand hygiene and respiratory assessment, which are equivalent to two contact hours
- Pre-loaded 21 compliance courses from the HealthcareSource eLearning Library℠ to help you prepare and respond to infectious outbreaks like COVID-19, including:
- Emergency Management Planning
- Infection Prevention and Control for Clinical Staff
- Infection Prevention and Control for Nonclinical Staff
- Patient Rights, Confidentiality, and HIPAA Privacy
- Patient Safety Goals for Clinical Staff
- Patient Safety Goals for Nonclinical Staff
- Partnered with Simplify Training to offer its pandemic flu prevention and support course
You will be asked to create an account so you can login to the set of courses. The above free courses are available through August 31st and can be accessed here.
We are proud to be part of an industry that comes together in times of need to support those who selflessly provide quality care to the patients and residents they serve.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your staffing coordinator.